Skip to main content
Dot gov

The .gov means it’s official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site.


The site is secure.
The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.

Update Your Information

Online Address Change Form

If you’re a young man, age 18 through 25, the law requires you to notify the Selective Service System of an address change within 10 days, up until January 1st of the year you turn 26 years old. Men are no longer required to notify Selective Service of address changes once they are 26 years old or older.

NOTE: When reporting an address change, you may request a new registration acknowledgment card, which will be in the form of a letter, with your new address. Due to the volume of requests, it takes about 30 days to receive a new registration acknowledgment letter.

Required information:

  • Selective Service Number
  • Social Security Number
  • Date of Birth

Please call us for all other information changes including:

  • Correcting misspelled name on file
  • Legal name changes
  • Correcting birthdate on file

Not what you’re looking for?

Foreign Address Change Form
Verify Registration